Using HeyBuddy, one of the best B2B sales presentation apps available, can help you lift the performance of your entire sales team, improving the way they collaborate, communicate, and share content and information with customers and prospects.
The HeyBuddy team has delivered design and app development services to Fortune 50 – 500 companies for decades. About 10 years ago, we collaborated with Salesforce on a sales and marketing app which eventually evolved into HeyBuddy.
With HeyBuddy, our innovative content-sharing app, sales teams can effortlessly deliver brand-consistent presentations while in the office or out in the field, and use the same app to reduce follow-up and admin time. It will satisfy the needs of both sales and marketing teams and reduces administrative burdens, giving your salespeople more time to focus on sales.
Tips for Staying Customer-Focused
It’s important to make a connection with a customer or prospect. Think about what result you’re looking for, and prep for your presentation with that in mind.
- Understand your audience and their industry. Know their specific problems and pressure points. Instead of making the generic value proposition you make in every presentation, speak directly to their issues. If your audience appreciates numbers and facts, make that data available in HeyBuddy so that you’ll have it at your fingertips.
- Grab their attention. Some teams like to open a presentation with a few PowerPoint slides about their own company, its background, and its customers. This is a great way to put the audience to sleep. Instead, address their challenges, needs, and what you bring to the table for them by using the HeyBuddy app to introduce them to documents, images, and videos that will capture their attention from the get-go.
- Be brief. Time is valuable to everyone, including your prospects. Cramming as much information as possible into your presentation can frustrate the listener and cause them to stop listening. Instead, leave them wanting more. Let the client communicate what’s important to them, and then use the arsenal of material you have available in HeyBuddy to give them what they want.
- Listen. Learn to patiently listen and ask questions. Avoid fidgeting; it causes your client to focus on what you’re doing instead of what you’re saying. Avoid disconnecting from your audience with your eyes by talking to your iPad. This invites them to stop listening. Only speak when you’re making eye contact. These are signs that you want to build a relationship with a client.
- Ask impact questions. Prove that you’ve been paying attention by asking questions that identify your client’s needs. You’re looking for the “Good question…let me think” response. Seize the opportunity to explain how your product or service will solve the problem that keeps them awake at night.
It’s time to introduce your sales reps to a B2B sales presentation app like HeyBuddy that can increase selling time and make your team more productive. Learn more about the app’s capabilities and request a free demo by reaching out to us today. We make content friendly!