Learn how to improve the efficiency of your sales team by implementing HeyBuddy – the easiest and friendliest app for presenting, sharing, and tracking your organization’s content.
The team behind HeyBuddy has delivered top-level design and app development services to Fortune 50 – 500 companies for more than 20 years.
Over a decade ago, we partnered with Salesforce to create a sales and marketing app that eventually evolved into HeyBuddy. As we worked on this flexible content sharing app, we realized that CRMs and similar systems are underutilized and very inefficient.
When you find that your CRM is too complex or time-consuming, start your day with HeyBuddy, the interface that rests above your CRM and is simpler and more productive. It seamlessly integrates with Google Calendar and can set up all your appointments and load in opportunities, contacts, and accounts. HeyBuddy makes finding the right company content simple and intuitive.
Captivate Your Audience
Here are several ways you can use HeyBuddy to improve your sales performance and productivity:
- Make them want to hear more. Give your audience something of value for the time they’ve invested in listening to your pitch. Use HeyBuddy to access content and pull together a customized presentation that tells a compelling story about your brand, or addresses a specific problem the prospect faces, proving that you have the best solution.
- Prepare different openings. Sometimes people arrive late for meetings. To avoid having to stop and bring them up to speed each time, use HeyBuddy to help create different short opening presentations. Or you could create an executive opening to illustrate the high-level benefits you offer and an end-user opening that will demonstrate how your products or services can improve their job performance.
- Keep it fresh. Your client or prospect is likely to know plenty about your company before they meet with you. Present them with case studies and success stories that will grab their attention. Spread these things throughout your presentation to build credibility and pass along fresh information they may not be able to find elsewhere.
- Prepare a strong closing. How many times have you heard, “Well, if no one else has any questions, we can wrap this up.” Present a stronger closing. Ask for specific questions you can answer with the content at your fingertips in HeyBuddy. Summarize the value of the benefits you addressed in your presentation and explain what you would like them to do next.
- Follow up promptly. Decision-makers are busy, and it’s easy to lose sales when the rep fails to follow up after a meeting. When you use HeyBuddy to present and sell, the app dynamically packages everything you tapped through in your sales deck, builds a .PDF to simplify follow-up with a prospect, and automatically updates your CRM with all tracked activity.
Discover how to improve your sales team’s efficiency and leverage the technology of HeyBuddy to better serve all teams across your organization. Get in touch with the HeyBuddy team today by clicking here.