If you’ve been searching for a flexible iPad sales presentation app, look no further than HeyBuddy.
HeyBuddy was created to make your company-wide content, such as sales and marketing collateral, easily available. It helps seamless connect all of your company’s content to improve communications and collaboration and simplify your entire sales cycle.
HeyBuddy plays nice with your current systems, but will enable you to increase utilization of those systems. Instead of fragmenting your organization with different apps and systems, we created HeyBuddy to seamlessly connect everything into one simple interface with one password. HeyBuddy simplifies life!
HeyBuddy shortens the time spent on building presentations and will help your team use their time more efficiently. Your sales reps can easily deliver effortless, brand-consistent presentations internally or while in the field, and use the same app to reduce follow-up and admin time.
Sales Presentations – What to Avoid
Sales presentations are important, but sales reps deliver material every day that is tired, unattractive and ineffective. Here are some things to avoid:
- Walking in unprepared. Many salespeople hate to prepare, but simply reading a presentation aloud, word-for-word, beginning-to-end, without building in flexibility to address the prospect’s needs is a recipe for disaster. With HeyBuddy, they will be able to grab the most appropriate material from your CRM and instantly target exactly what the customer wants or needs.
- Too much information. One of the best ways to bore your audience is by presenting every detail about your company, how it was founded, backgrounds of the executives, organizational charts, facility photos, etc. Equally boring is delivering excruciating detail about your products and how they work. Instead, focus on the benefits and use materials in your presentation that support those benefits.
- Distracting the audience with too much text. If you are talking while your prospect is reading large chunks of text on slides, they will stop listening to you. Keep it simple and vary the media you use to keep them focused on your presentation.
- Copying your competitors. In most industries, presentations are delivered in a certain way – printed as PDF, read aloud from PowerPoint slides, handed out as a hard-copy. If your presentation doesn’t stand out from the crowd, you won’t be seen as unique or different.
- Writing the presentation to please corporate VIPs. Unless the audience will have the same level of experience as your company founder or VP of Sales, don’t expect great results. Presentations should work for and be understood by everyone. If the audience doesn’t understand the material, the presenter may not even realize it until they finish the presentation.
- No feedback or results. PowerPoint slides alone provide sales management with no feedback about what was delivered. With HeyBuddy, just by tapping through the app in a sales meeting, the field rep is populating your CRM, providing managers with dashboards, reports and analytics to make data-informed decisions. Determine which materials are used most, what content is effective, and what is not.
iPads start up instantly. They are light and ultra-portable. And they make wonderful sales tools. Combine them with the best sales presentation app – HeyBuddy – and create more engaging presentations. Learn more about the app’s capabilities and request a free demo by reaching out to us today.