Sales Apps for Windows
HeyBuddy is compatible with all devices. As you evaluate sales apps to boost your team’s effectiveness, consider our sales presentation app that helps you build a precise presentation to showcase your product or services and keep it consistent by using content from your CRM. HeyBuddy is a must-have mobile sales app created by LaunchDM, an international creative digital marketing studio in Wyomissing, PA. Download it, and set it up quickly. Use a pre-made theme or create custom branded graphics. Then, organize your materials in your CRM, sync up the app, and send your field reps out with a well-organized presentation that will get results.
Sales Presentations – What to Avoid
Sales presentations are important, but sales reps deliver material every day that is tired, unattractive and ineffective. Here are some things to avoid:
- Too much information. One of the best ways to bore your audience is by presenting every detail about your company, how it was founded, backgrounds of the executives, organizational charts, facility photos, etc. Equally boring is delivering excruciating detail about your products and how they work. Instead, focus on the benefits and use materials in your presentation that support those benefits.
- Walking in unprepared. Many salespeople hate to prepare, but simply reading a presentation aloud, word-for-word, beginning-to-end, without building in flexibility to address the prospect’s needs is a recipe for disaster. With HeyBuddy, they will be able to grab the most appropriate material from Salesforce Content and instantly target exactly what the customer wants or needs.
- Distracting the audience with too much text. If you are talking while your prospect is reading large chunks of text on slides, they will stop listening to you. Keep it simple and vary the media you use to keep them focused on your presentation.
- Using only a PDF. Providing your sales reps with your company presentation as a PDF means they won’t be able to edit text, hide slides, or customize the material for each meeting and prospect. Don’t set them up for failure. Use HeyBuddy to enhance each presentation with different types of compelling content that can be adapted as needed. Even videos and large product views work beautifully without downloading each one or waiting for buffering to finish.
- Giving them presentation materials they ignore. If your sales reps don’t like using the slides and other materials, they will create their own presentations. The result is that you will lose control of your sales messaging or brand. By the time your reps get in front of prospects, you have no idea what they are saying, which can cause all sorts of legal and compliance issues.
- Give them presentation materials that require an internet connection. There’s nothing worse than arriving for a sales meeting to find that you can’t connect to the customer’s network or that the Wi-Fi connection is unreliable. Your team can access HeyBuddy whenever they need it, online or offline.
- Copying your competitors. In most industries, presentations are delivered in a certain way – printed as PDF, read from PowerPoint slides, handed out as a hard-copy. If your presentation doesn’t stand out from the crowd, you won’t be seen as unique or different.
- Writing the presentation to please corporate VIPs. Unless the audience will have the same level of experience as your company founder or VP of Sales, don’t expect great results. Presentations should work for everyone. If the audience doesn’t understand the material, the presenter may not even realize it until they finish the presentation.
- No feedback or results. PowerPoint slides alone provide sales management with no feedback about what was delivered. With HeyBuddy, just by tapping through the app in a sales meeting, the field rep is populating the CRM, providing managers with dashboards, reports, and analytics to make data-informed decisions. Determine which materials are used most, what content is effective, and what is not.
Sales apps like HeyBuddy are iOS and Windows compatible and ensure that your field reps are able to make compelling presentations. To find out more about the app and our other mobile sales tools, call us at (484) 516-2526 or use our contact form by clicking here.