As one of the top sales rep collaboration tools, HeyBuddy enables your team to easily do what they do best – connect with customers and sell your products and services.
The HeyBuddy app was created to make company-wide content like sales and marketing collateral, easily available, seamlessly connecting all of your company’s content into one simple interface with a single password to improve communications and collaboration and simplify your entire sales cycle.
HeyBuddy is designed to play nice with the current systems in which you’ve made large investments, and will help increase utilization of those systems. Instead of fragmenting your organization with too many apps and systems, we created HeyBuddy to help reps sell faster and win bigger deals. HeyBuddy makes life easy!
How to Stay Customer-Focused
It’s important to make a connection with your customer or prospect. Think about what result you’re looking for, and prep for your presentation with that in mind.
- Understand your audience and their industry. Know their specific problems and pressure points. Instead of making the generic value proposition you make in all presentations, speak directly to their issues. If your audience appreciates numbers and facts, make that data available in HeyBuddy so that it’s available at your fingertips.
- Grab their attention. Some teams like to open a presentation with several PowerPoint slides on their own company, its background, and its customers. This is often the best way to put them to sleep. Instead, address their challenges, needs, and what you bring to the table for them by using the HeyBuddy app to introduce them to documents, images and videos that will capture their attention from the get-go.
- Be brief. Time is valuable to everyone, including your prospect. Cramming as much information as possible into your presentation can frustrate the listener. Instead, leave them wanting more. Let the client communicate what’s important to them, and then use the arsenal of material you have at your fingertips in HeyBuddy to give them what they want.
- Listen. Learn to patiently listen and ask questions. Avoid fidgeting; it causes your client to focus on what you’re doing instead of what you’re saying. Avoid disconnecting from your audience with your eyes by talking to your iPad. This invites them to stop listening. Only speak when you’re making eye contact. These are signs of your interest in building a relationship with a client.
- Ask impact questions. Prove that you’ve been paying attention by asking questions that identify your client’s needs. You’re looking for the “Good question…let me think” response. Seize the opportunity to explain how your product or service will solve the problem that keeps them awake at night.
Revolutionize your field sales strategy with one of the best sales rep collaboration tools. HeyBuddy is highly valued by salespeople and executives alike. To learn more about this innovative app, reach out to the HeyBuddy team via our contact form.