When you’re looking for the best sales presentation apps for your business, look no further than HeyBuddy! This innovative mobile sales aid can help your team create and execute presentations in half the time and make them more compelling. The app is intuitive and easy to use, yet very powerful. Customize it for branded presentations and change presentations as often as you like by pushing new content to the team via your CRM. Disable access to materials that no longer match your strategy. Your reps will have all the sales collateral they need at their fingertips, online or offline. HeyBuddy was created by LaunchDM, an international creative digital marketing studio located in Reading, PA. LaunchDM has been a preferred vendor of Salesforce and a trusted brand in the Salesforce ecosystem since 2008. What NOT To Do in Sales Presentations
- Bore the audience. One of the best ways to accomplish this is by presenting every detail about your company, how it was founded, organizational charts, facility photos, backgrounds of the executives, and so on. Equally boring is giving every detail about your products and how they work. Instead, focus on the value of your unique products and services and use presentation materials that make them stand out from the competition.
- Go unprepared. While it seems like a waste of time to prepare, reading your presentation aloud, word-for-word, from beginning-to-end is a recipe for disaster. With HeyBuddy, you can grab the most appropriate material from your repository of content and instantly target exactly what your customer wants or needs.
- Get text-crazy. If you’re talking while your prospect is reading large chunks of text on slides, they won’t be listening to you. Keep it simple and use a variety of media to keep them focused on your presentation. Even videos and large product views work beautifully in HeyBuddy.
- Lose control of your brand message. If your sales reps routinely create their own presentations, you risk losing control of your sales messaging or brand. You’ll have no idea what they are saying to the customer, something that can expose you to all sorts of legal and compliance issues.
- Rely on an internet connection. There’s nothing worse than arriving for a presentation to find that you’re unable to connect to the customer’s network or that the Wi-Fi connection is unreliable. Your team can access HeyBuddy whenever they need it, online or offline.
- Copy your competitors. In most industries, presentations are delivered in standard ways – printed as PDFs, read from PowerPoint slides, handed out as a hard-copy. If your presentation doesn’t stand out from the crowd, you won’t be seen as unique or different.
The best business presentation apps can change the way you sell for the better and avoid boring your prospects with the dull PowerPoint presentations they see every day. HeyBuddy can be deployed on iOS and Windows. To learn more about it, give us a call at 610-898-1330 or click the button below to get started.
[button title=”Request a Free Demo Today” link=”/request-demo.html” color=”theme” font_color=”” large=”0″]