If your company uses a CRM, has outside sales people, has content spread throughout various systems, and needs a way to customize a presentation and present it on an iPad in the field, HeyBuddy is the right sales presentation app for your team.
The team behind HeyBuddy has delivered top-level design and app development services to Fortune 50 – 500 companies for more than 20 years. Now, we have created the easiest and friendliest app to present, share, and track your organization’s content
When it comes to sales presentations, lots of time is spent on groundwork – finding the appropriate sales and marketing content, researching the prospect, and so on. In fact, research shows that sales reps spend as much as 60% of their time preparing to sell, and only 40% actually attempting to close deals.
What NOT to Do in Sales Presentations
- Bore the audience. The best way to accomplish this is by presenting all the minutiae about your company – how it was founded, organizational charts, facility photos, backgrounds of the executives, and so on – and every detail about your products. What they’re looking for are the benefits: what’s in it for them? Focus on the value of your products/services and use materials from HeyBuddy that make them stand out from the competition.
- Come unprepared. It may seem like a waste of time to plan and prepare, but walking into a meeting without outdated information or the inability to cover other topics when sales conversations take unexpected turns, is a recipe for disaster. HeyBuddy enables you to grab the most appropriate material from your CRM and instantly target exactly what your customer wants or needs.
- Talk too much. If you’re talking while your prospect is reading the text on your slides, they won’t be paying attention to you. Keep it simple and use a variety of media to keep them focused on your presentation. Even videos and large product views work beautifully in HeyBuddy. Engaging with a prospect by asking them about their experience and needs gives you time to determine the most effective solution for them.
- Lose control of your brand message. If you allow your sales reps to routinely create their own presentations, you risk losing control of your sales messaging or brand. You’ll have no idea what they are saying to customers. This can expose you to all sorts of legal and compliance issues.
- Rely on an internet connection. There’s nothing worse than arriving for a presentation to find that you’re unable to connect to the customer’s network or that the Wi-Fi connection is unreliable. Your sales reps can access HeyBuddy whenever they need it, online or offline.
- Copy your competitors. In most industries, presentations are delivered in a standard way – printed as PDFs, read from PowerPoint slides, handed out as a hard-copy. If your presentation doesn’t stand out from the crowd, you won’t be seen as unique or different.
Discover HeyBuddy, one of the best iPad sales presentation apps, how it can be customized to fit your brand, and what it can do for your sales team. Learn more about its capabilities by reaching out to the HeyBuddy Studio team in Reading, PA, via our contact form.