When it comes to boosting field sales productivity, evaluate the tools your sales team uses on a daily basis. It’s probably time to add the HeyBuddy app to your arsenal.
The team behind HeyBuddy has been delivering high-quality app development services to Fortune 50 – 500 companies for over 20 years.
As we developed HeyBuddy, our flexible content sharing sales and marketing app, we realized that CRMs and similar systems are underutilized and very inefficient.
The problem? Content is the enemy! Without an easy way for teams to manage and track the vast amount of content living inside complex systems like CRMs, organizations are wasting half of their time.
The solution? We make it crazy easy to access the content trapped behind those complex systems so you can present and deliver from any device, tracking all activity, and save your organization precious time.
If you find your CRM mind-boggling to use or too time-consuming, start your day on the HeyBuddy dashboard, the interface that rests above your CRM, ties all of your systems together, and is simpler and more productive to use.
Why Choose HeyBuddy?
HeyBuddy offers powerful features for users, unique benefits for sales managers, and value for the entire organization, such as:
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Customizable to fit your brand
- Compatible with any device
- Works online and offline
- Puts all the content you need at your fingertips
- Setup consistent sales presentation materials for your team
- Routes sales activity through Salesforce or another CRM
- Manage clients and capture information while in the field
- Track project performance over time
- Collaborate and share important insights internally
- Reduces meeting preparation and follow up
- Reduces training expenses
Tactics for Increasing Sales Productivity
- Leverage the right sales productivity tools. To determine exactly where you can make the greatest positive change in your team’s productivity, begin at the highest level, such as with your CRM, and ask yourself some questions. How effective is your CRM? Does it require too many mundane admin tasks, such as the need for reps to manually log details, update leads, set follow-up reminders? Those actions can add up to precious hours of your team’s time that are not spent selling to prospects or bringing in more revenue.
- Provide regular training. As a sales manager or director, it’s your job to give your team the tools they need to be successful. To prevent your sales reps from devolving into anything goes, provide them with regular training. You can do it in the form of in-person workshops, online courses, conferences, mentorship, training by outside consultants, or a combination of them all. The right sales training will help your team become more productive.
- Reduce distractions. The average inside sales rep loses a whopping 2.1 hours EACH DAY to interruptions and distractions. Multiply that over a full week, and it equals a full day of wasted work. If they have to constantly jump between making calls and emailing, manually updating lead records in the CRM, and task-switching between too many tools and applications, it can be mentally exhausting and slow their progress. Consider HeyBuddy; your sales team will thank you for it!
Equip your sales team with HeyBuddy, one of the best tools for field sales productivity, which will make them more organized and more productive. To learn more about this innovative app, click here to contact us online.