If you are looking for a presentation app that will improve the quality of your team’s sales pitches, ensure that they’re presenting the most accurate, up-to-date information, and save preparation time, consider HeyBuddy. Your sales team will appreciate not having to waste hours and hours building presentations from scratch before every meeting. Instead, build a presentation that showcases your product and conveys your brand message, and sends them into the field with up-to-date content they can access quickly. HeyBuddy allows them to easily do what they do best – connect with customers and sell your products and services. Choose a design theme or customize the look of the app to fit your brand. Use the admin tool to organize presentation materials inside your CRM. Sync up the app, and your team is good to go! It can be deployed on any mobile device and is designed to work offline. That means no one will have to worry whether they’ll be able to connect to a customer’s network or find a reliable wireless connection. Whenever you need to change content to ensure that the right message is getting out to prospects or clients, HeyBuddy will take care of it for you. Add new or updated materials to your device, click the “sync” button, and the app will be ready to run. Sales reps can also record presentations, save them, package them, and send them to prospects without wasting time on follow-up.
How to Stay Customer-Focused
It’s important to make a connection with your customer or prospect. Think about what result you’re looking for, and prep for your presentation with that in mind.
- Understand your audience and their industry. Know their specific problems and pressure points. Instead of making the generic value proposition you make in all presentations, speak directly to their issues. If your audience appreciates numbers and facts, make that data available in HeyBuddy so that it’s available at your fingertips.
- Grab their attention. Some teams like to open a presentation with several PowerPoint slides on their own company, its background, and its customers. This is often the best way to put them to sleep. Instead, address their challenges, needs, and what you bring to the table for them by using the HeyBuddy app to introduce them to documents, images and videos that will capture their attention from the get-go.
- Be brief. Time is valuable to everyone, including your prospect. Cramming as much information as possible into your presentation can frustrate the listener. Instead, leave them wanting more. Let the client communicate what’s important to them, and then use the arsenal of material you have available in HeyBuddy to give them what they want.
- Listen. Learn to patiently listen and ask questions. Avoid fidgeting; it causes your client to focus on what you’re doing instead of what you’re saying. Avoid disconnecting from your audience with your eyes by talking to your iPad. This invites them to stop listening. Only speak when you’re making eye contact. These are signs of your interest in building a relationship with a client.
- Ask impact questions. Prove that you’ve been paying attention by asking questions that identify your client’s needs. You’re looking for the “Good question…let me think” response. Seize the opportunity to explain how your product or service will solve the problem that keeps them awake at night.
HeyBuddy is a game changer. The presentation app can help you give your clients more than they expect. To learn more, give us a call at 610-898-1330 or use our contact form by clicking here.
[button title=”Request a Free Demo Today” link=”/request-demo.html” color=”theme” font_color=”” large=”0″]