Does it seem like it takes forever to pull together materials and ideas for a sales presentation? In fact, studies show that salespeople spend less that 40% of their time actually selling. HeyBuddy can help you get your message across to customers quickly and without making them doze off! HeyBuddy is a must-have interactive mobile sales app that’s iOS and Windows compatible. Download and setup are easy. Your own design team can create custom branded graphics, or choose one of our themes in just a few clicks. Organize your essential presentation files in your CRM, sync up the app, and meet with your prospects with everything you need at your fingertips. The beauty of HeyBuddy is that everything is in one well-organized location that can be easily accessed online or offline at any time. You won’t have to spend hours and hours creating presentations from scratch. And, because HeyBuddy accommodates more than just text and slides, you’ll be able to wow your audience with appealing product images, PDFs and videos to keep their attention. Save time following up after your presentation, too! You can choose to record your presentation, save it, package it, and making it available to your prospects (and coworkers) without wasting any more time. HeyBuddy was developed by LaunchDM, an international creative digital marketing studio in Wyomissing, PA. As a preferred vendor of Salesforce and a trusted brand in the Salesforce ecosystem, we know Salesforce and use it ourselves. This enables us to help you understand it and leverage its amazing functionality. Every sales presentation is unique, but there’s usually a common structure from one to the other:
- Introduction: You’ll want to talk about yourself, your company and what you’re offering, but don’t clutter things up with unnecessary information like how many people work at the company and details no one really cares about anyway.
- Agenda: Give your audience a brief outline of your presentation agenda and the things you plan to cover. This serves two purposes – they’ll be reassured that you don’t plan to waste too much of their time and you’ll get a feel for their level of interest.
- Problem / Solution: Talk about the problems you know the prospect is facing and what you can do to help. Explain what solutions you have in mind and how effectively they might impact the client’s bottom line. Reinforce your ideas with a couple of short success stories and/or testimonials.
- Observe: Watch for fidgeting. This is a sign that your presentation is getting tedious and people can’t wait for it to be over. Either put your storytelling hat on and try to get their attention back or skip a few slides and cut your presentation short without being obvious.
- Recap: Touch on the highlights of your presentation and summarize the goals you have in mind.
- Close: Wrap things up, take questions and start convincing people to take the next step. If they’re not asking questions, talk about common questions people ask after your presentation. Give witty and informative answers and steer the conversation to your solutions. Offer to demo your product and give them a hands-on experience.
HeyBuddy will give you more time to come up with fresh sales presentation ideas and iron out any kinks in your pitch. A brief, engaging and short presentation that flows smoothly will set you apart from your competition. Find out more about HeyBuddy by calling us at 610-898-1330 or use our contact form by clicking here
[button title=”Request a Free Demo Today” link=”/request-demo.html” color=”theme” font_color=”” large=”0″]